You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Supervisor in Dublin
Our client is one of Ireland Leading Restaurant Services providers. due to internal promotions, they are now looking for experienced Catering/Food Supervisors to join their expanding team.
- Competitive Salary
- Room for progression through the management team
- Work alongside and learn from excellent Unit Managers
- Ensure Unit is at the highest standards of presentation throughout the day
- Be the shining example of Customer Service for the entire team
- Maintain agreed HACCP and hygiene standards. Help deliver excellent EHO results.
- Assist with daily/weekly stocktakes
- Assist in Weekly Roster design
- Place daily stock orders
- Adhere to Unit opening/closing procedures
- Continuously train and develop the in-house team
- Assist management team with staff disciplinary issues
- Attend weekly management meetings
- Communicate with the team daily in regards to customer feedback
- Print and dissect weekly reports
- Manage Unit from Top to Bottom in the absence of the Unit Manager.
- 1+ year management/catering experience
- Experience in a fast paced Retail/Hospitality environment
- A passion for leading and delegating your team
- Excellent PC and Administration skills
- Enjoy the hands-on day to day approach
For more information and a chat in confidence contact Chris Vos on (phone number removed) or (url removed).
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Head Hunt International