You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
£16.50 per hour | Up to 38.5 Hours per week | Days or Nights | Excellent Staff Benefits
A vacancy for a RGN or RMN qualified Staff Nurse has arisen in a modern, purpose-built nursing home in the Newry area.
The home provides round the clock care to people with physical and dementia needs in a homely and comfortable environment.
What the home is offering and details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN role:
• Up to 38.5 Hours per week (Full or part time)
• Day and Night shifts available
• Very competitive hourly rates of pay of £16.50
• A private pension scheme with employer contributions and Life Assurance
• NMC registration fees paid in full
• Free parking and free meals & refreshments whilst on duty
• 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
• Some great retail and lifestyle discounts and gym membership programmes in addition to flexible opt-in benefits
• In-house and external training opportunities, with funding towards CPD
• Private medical and health insurance and private dental cover
• Enhanced maternity pay in line with the NHS
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN, you will coordinate and implement person centred care plans, ensuring the needs of service users are met. You will administer and manage drugs and medications along with maintaining accurate records and leading a team of HCAs on duty.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN post should be/have:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• NMC registered
• Passionate about delivering a high-quality service that promotes the independence, choice and dignity of service users
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an approachable and friendly nature
To apply for this post or for further details, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.