You can save this job and apply at a later date.
CAD Technician - Cork
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by a Cork based general engineering company to recruit a CAD Technician.
This company specialise in the fabrication of gates, fencing, railings, stairs, barriers.
• Liaise with clients to create drawings to exact specification.
• Prepare 2-D / 3-D drawings & schedules.
• Review drawings to extract necessary information required to complete the associated elements of work assigned.
• Communicate with manufacturers to ensure the correct implementation of any new design concepts in our manufacturing facility.
• Insuring all designs/products are compliant with regulations and standards.
• Work closely with manufacturers to ensure on time delivery of production drawings and schedules.
• Liaise with key stakeholder on a daily basis to insure high standards are met. (Directors, Clients, Manufacturers)
• Relevant third level design qualifications
• 3-5 years’ CAD experience
• Previous AutoCAD experience
• Excellent organisational skills
• Excellent PC skills and knowledge of CAD software
• Natural communicator with a positive, can-do attitude
• Professional, efficient telephone manner
• Full working proficiency in English
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
AA Euro Executive Recruitment