You can save this job and apply at a later date.
What is required
Building Staff Solutions (BSS) are seeking applications for the position of Project Manager to work with a leading Irish building contractor. Our client is committed to the highest standards of safety, quality & sustainability and they have earned a reputation of delivering outstanding quality projects over the years.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Site Management of projects, in compliance with company policies and procedures
- Ensure compliance with PCL Quality Management System & ISO 9001
- Ensure compliance with PCL Environmental & Safety Management System & OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001
Site & Project Management:
- Coordinate construction of projects to meet programme and to ensure handover of project / any phased handover, on time
- Manage and direct site staff, direct personnel and all subcontractors
- Monitor construction, with regard to quality of workmanship and materials
- Coordinate and liaise with Contracts Manager, Site Engineers and Services Coordinator to ensure that all subcontractors and site personnel have timely and accurate information
- Ensure compliance with drawings, specifications, building regulations and good building practice
- Check and understand all drawings and specifications. Ensure that any errors / omissions are formally communicated to the Design Team in a timely manner
- Ensure that the Design Team members supply all requested information on time
- Assist in the production and revision of the contract and sub-programmes with the CM
- Ensure company owned plant and equipment is maintained in good working order
- Ensure that the general site, compound and boundaries are set up and maintained in a good, tidy and presentable condition throughout the project
- Assist the CM, Eng, Servs. Co-ord, QS, HO and Design Team, to ensure timely provision of essential reports, records, information and services i.e. site diary, plant and labor allocation sheets, RFI:s, CVI:s, Contractors Reports etc
What you need to have
- Minimum of 6 years experience in commercial contracting
What you get in return
- Competitive salary package
- Benefits package including life and illness cover
- Ongoing CPD support and mentoring
If you are interested in this role, Please click apply or contact Michael on (phone number removed) today
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here: https(url removed) Your reference INDHP 31538
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
BSS Contract Solutions Ltd