You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Facilities Compliance Engineer
Our client is a Biopharmaceutical company on the outskirts of sunny Dublin and they are looking to recruit a Facilities & Compliance Engineer to join their Engineering team to deliver Facilities & Compliance Services across the site.
The role will oversee service delivery and maintain and develop relationships with Service Providers in partnership with the client’s stakeholders such as Operations, Maintenance, EHS, Quality, Procurement and global departments. Also ensuring all systems are in compliance with all Regulatory and Legal requirements including, Quality (cGDP/GMP’s), EHS, Global Engineering, design & construction directives, requirements & procedures. The incumbent will also participate in regulatory and corporate audits.
The role will have responsibility for service providers in the following areas:
· Safety investigations related to the delivery of service from the service providers.
· Quality and non-Quality related investigations associated with service delivery from the different service providers.
· Sanitization & cleaning of Production Areas, Labs and support
· Pest Control
· Laundry & delivery of garbing for Production Areas and Non-production Areas.
· Facility management, maintenance and repair across the site
· Lab Supplies and Lab Equipment Support.
· Catering provision in the Restaurant and break areas across the site.
· Security including access control, CCTV and production alarm monitoring / escalation.
Requirements: Extensive experience in a Facility Management with a broad knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices, maintenance systems, regulations, and industry regulations related to the manufacturing is advantageous. Demonstrated ability to build, develop and sustain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.