You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Setting Out Engineer
What is required
Building Staff Solutions (BSS) are seeking applications for the position of Setting out Engineer for a role based in Leinsters Region, mostly Kildare & Wicklow. Our client has been engaged in Civil Engineering Contracting providing quality and economical service to Local Authorities and others for more than 25 years. The company seeking a Setting out Engineer to work with their team in Ireland.
- Setting out and checking as the work progresses
- Carry out as built surveys
- Assist with drafting as built drawings and traffic management plans
What you need to have
- Degree/Diploma (or relevant experience)
- Minimum 2 years' experience in site setting out
- Proficient in the use of setting out equipment, GPS, robotic total station & levelling equipment
- Reasonably proficient in the use of Microsoft Office & AutoCAD
What you get in return
- An excellent salary package
- Company vehicle will be offered
- Professional and friendly work environment
If you are interested in this role, Please click apply or contact Michael on (phone number removed) today
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here https(url removed)
Your reference INDHP 31229
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
BSS Contract Solutions Ltd