You can save this job and apply at a later date.
We are currently seeking a CAD Technician to work within our clients Project team based near Kilkenny for the design and detailing of a range of Architectural Metalwork products such as Staircases, Balconies and Canopies.
- Performing technical drafting and engineering design support for specific projects.
- To develop an understanding of proprietary design software through hands-on training.
- Follow very specific and detailed procedures already implemented and, at times, be required to adjust and adapt to changing standards and procedures.
- Communicate effectively with upper management and can report on the progress of a project at any given time.
What you need to have:
- Ability to develop drawings for new and existing projects.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience with Autodesk AutoCAD software. Experience of 3D packages a bonus.
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings.
- Ability to manage, organise and layout drawing requirements.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Excellent verbal, written, phone, and interpersonal skills.
- Proven strong analytic/problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced high-volume work environment.
- Dependable and flexible
What you get in return
- Rewarding & flexible environment in which to work
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Expanding portfolio of work
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
BSS Contract Solutions Ltd