You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Site Engineer Greater Dublin Area
Building Staff Solutions (BSS) are seeking a Site Engineer in the Greater Dublin Area to work on behalf of our Top Main Contractor clients one of Ireland's leading contractors with a proven track record in a diverse range of sectors including commercial, healthcare, education, industrial, retail, conservation and tourism/leisure
- Attending site meetings and liaising with client
- Ability to install precast concrete structures, walls, columns, beams, floors etc
- Liaising with the company's design, production and quality personnel
- Install precast concrete structures
- Third level qualification in Civil Engineering
- Experience working on building projects, ability to read CAD drawings and do line and level accurately on site
- Good organisational and reporting skills
- Ability to work with a crew on site and manage day to day activities
- Excellent communication skills required
What you get
- Competitive package
- Team based working environment
- Support with CPD
- Exposure to some great projects.
For more information call Michael on (phone number removed) or send a copy of your CV to
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
BSS Contract Solutions Ltd