You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Site Engineer Dublin
Building Staff Solutions (BSS) is seeking an Site Engineer to work in the Dublin Area you will be working alongside our client a leading international infrastructure group.
What you have to do
- Setting out, levelling and surveying the site.
- Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations.
- Monitor quality of workmanship & materials,
- Ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per the Contract documents
- Responsible for planning the work and effectively managing the site; RC frame, Brickwork, Metsec etc.
- Planning the work and efficiently organising the plant and resources in order to meet agreed deadlines.
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
- Maintain as built drawings
- Liaising with site management to meet project deadlines.
- Assist QS with site quantities and measures for monthly valuations.
- Assisting with site inductions and all safety requirements
- Keep a daily diary of all relevant events
What you need to have
- Qualified in Civil Engineering
- Minimum of 4 years' experience
- Strong setting out experience
- Strong operational skills and an attention to detail
- Familiar with MS Office applications such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Strong and effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Analytical thinker with demonstrated problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a team or on own initiative
- Ability to perform multiple tasks at a high level of quality
- Ability to work well under pressure and within a strict deadline environment
What you get in return
- Excellent working environment.
- Genuine career progression in a fast paced environment
- A very competitive package is on offer for the right candidate
If you are interested in this role, Please click apply or contact Michael for more information.
Job 33596 INDHP
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
BSS Contract Solutions Ltd