You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Senior Engineer - Roads
Our Client is a leading Civils Contractor, seeking to hire a Senior Engineer with Traffic Management experience for a 70 week Highway construction in Donegal.
What you need to do:
- Act as Section Engineer and provide Management Support to Site Agent on Site
- Supervise construction of Highway, Box Culverts, Retaining walls etc
- Liaise with client representatives and other stakeholders such as Irish Fisheries
- Assist with RAMS and Health & Safety Compliance
- Assist with Environmental Controls
- Ensure Compliance with Chapter 8 Traffic Signs Manual
What you need to have:
- Qualified Civil Engineer
- 5 years experience in Civils
- Road construction experience
- Experience as a TSCO would be a distinct advantage
What you get in return
- Competitive package
- Accommodation in the area may be available if needed
- Stimulating work environment with a strong professional team
Contact Michael at if you are interested in this role, you can also call (phone number removed) for further information
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.https(url removed)
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
BSS Contract Solutions Ltd