You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Project Manager - Dublin
Becoming a Project Manager with Capita IT and Networks in Dublin:
Due to recent successes, Capita IT and Networks have a strong pipeline of projects and are now on the market to recruit a Project Manager to be based on client site in Dublin. We are seeking to recruit a highly motivated PM to take on the Project Management of multiple Projects within the Key Accounts and Education divisions. You will fully own the delivery of Projects within the account. This will involve stakeholder management, finance management and client comms.
- Service transitions and new service introductions
- Application developments and upgrades
- Infrastructure refresh and upgrades
- Service improvement implementations.
The successful candidates will be accountable for the delivery of the products required and ensuring they are produced to the standard of quality expected, within the specified constraints of time, quality and cost. You will be responsible for the successful delivery of a complex project or multiple projects, ensuring the appropriate level of governance is followed.
- Required to mentor other Project personnel, this may be in the form of Junior Project Managers or Project Co-ordinators.
- Take full responsibility for the definition, documentation and successful completion of complex projects, ensuring that realistic project, quality, change control and risk management processes are maintained.
- Monitor and control resources, revenue and capital costs against the project budget and manages expectations of all project stakeholders.
Key Result Areas
- Take responsibility for reviewing management processes (and decisions) to ensure that they are compliant with the organisation's strategy for corporate information governance.
- Has detailed knowledge of the relevant international standards and the principles embedded within them
- Reports issues and non-compliances to Board level and proposes and monitors action for resolution.
- Maintains awareness of good practice frameworks, within the sphere of Business and IT, including capability and maturity models, and standards
- Broadly skilled in information and communications technology
- Has a comprehensive knowledge of relevant development life-cycles and strong interpersonal skills
- Has wide and detailed IT knowledge, together with detailed understanding of the principles of business and markets and sound experience of relevant business sectors
- Knows how to make and sustain a business case through effective benefits management, and demonstrates the ability to make, and take responsibility for, adventurous and innovative decisions on major technical and service delivery issues
- Has strong planning, communication and presentation skills, the capability to listen and influence, and is proficient in project quality management
- Demonstrates up to date knowledge of the organisation's policy framework, organisational relationships, business processes, reporting procedures, and existing and planned information systems and services
- Proven and demonstrable experience of project delivery in a similar environment.
- Practitioner certificate in PRINCE2 or equivalent project management qualification
About Capita IT & Networks
A leading digital infrastructure provider - trusted by thousands of public and private sector enterprises.
Capita IT and Networks is one of the largest IT providers in the UK & I, providing critical digital, cloud and infrastructure services to over 3,500 organisations. We're the number one provider of IT services to the public sector, supporting one in four hospitals, over 2,500 schools and 50 local councils.
We have top tier partnerships with, and accreditation's from, leading technology vendors, including Microsoft, Cisco, Dell EMC, AWS and HPE. Our team of over 4,000 people includes 1,000 technical specialists and 250 highly qualified field engineers, providing onsite support to our customers. Customers are also supported by our service desks in Coventry, Belfast, Dublin, Wexford and Pune, offering full service management and support 24/7.
We are dedicated to supporting thousands of customers across the UK. From bringing virtual reality into the classroom, to building smart towns and communities, we are passionate about finding new, practical ways to innovate and create better outcomes for our customers. But we are equally passionate about doing the right thing: we want to earn your trust and be the partner you count on every time. We are here for you.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now. We understand you might have some questions before taking the step to apply - you can contact Michael Rosbotham on (phone number removed) | (url removed) for guidance.
| We Create Better Outcomes |
Capita Resourcing operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of gender identity or gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.