You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Operations Manager -Infrastructure/Dev Ops
The Operations Manager (OM) is responsible for managing and coordinating daily operations and maintenance of the IT infrastructure and/or IT services.
Our full stack currently leverages Grails, Spring Boot, Micronaut, Vue.js, Objective-C & Swift, Jenkins, Apache Solr, Apache Thrift, MySQL, Postgres, Mongo DB, REST microservices architecture and ActiveMQ.
Education & Experience Required:
- 5+ years Operations Management and/or IT Management experience.
- 10+ years of implementing, configuring and maintaining IT infrastructure and/or IT services.
- Experience giving technical direction to both onsite and offshore team members.
- Experience with compliance- and quality processes.
- Experience with implementing continuous integration.
- Experience with implementing cloud service solutions (like AWS or Google Cloud).
- Experience with software development best practices (Proficiency in SCM and Unit Tests).
- Experience with test tools and frameworks (like XCTest, Appium, Swift, Ruby, Jira or Gherkin).
- Experience with web development and mobile development.
- Experience with third party libraries and APIs.
- Experience with micro services frameworks.
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Direct experience working in an Agile environment.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.