You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Our client in Cookstown, have an immediate requirement for a Receptionist to cover a 10 – 12 month maternity contract.
- This role will involve communicating with customers by telephone, logging enquiries, inputting data to excel spreadsheets, placing orders;
- Franking invoices and statements, generating PO’s on Fido system;
- Creating customer invoices/statements;
- Upselling to existing customers;
- General reception duties;
- Providing holiday cover for other areas within the office;
- H&S inductions.
- Must be educated to GCSE level English Maths IT;
- Must be confident in the use of excel spreadsheets;
- Good organisational skills essential;
- Good telephone manner essential;
- Good attention to detail;
- Ability to stay calm under pressure;
- Good team player;
- Previous experience in a similar role an advantage.
Please contact Frankie on (phone number removed) for more information.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.