You can save this job and apply at a later date.
NPI Quality administrator
Orion Group are looking for a NPI Quality administrator for our multinational medical devices client based in the East Cork area on an initial 6-month contract with the potential to extend.
The primary responsibility is in providing Quality administration support to the new product introduction group.
Main Responsibilities of the role
- Create inspection guides based on customer drawings
- Label customer drawings with numbering system
- Formulate validation protocols based on template provided and oversight by QE
- Scan documentation and organize within company drive for submission to customer
- Gather relevant documentation per product family for review by QE
- Process capability and gage R&R's on minitab with oversight by QE
- Process gage R&R's on minitab with oversight by QE
Desired Experience and Background of the successful candidate
- A bachelor's degree in engineering or a related field and/or a combination of practical and educational experience in the medical device industry is beneficial
- Previous experience in medical device quality assurance or a background of working in a regulated manufacturing environment an advantage
- Experience in validations an advantage
- Experience in Minitab
- Be organised and methodical
- Above average attention to detail required
- Ability to read drawings would be an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a high-intensity, fast-paced environment
- Team player
- Computer literacy essential
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.