You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Office Administrator - FMCG Experience - Dublin
Office Administrator – FMCG Experience Essential
One of Ireland’s most reputable produce companies is now looking for an Office Administrator, with FMCG Experience, to join their team.
Key Responsibilities include
- Be the first point of contact for all customers queries
- Update and process all orders onto the company database
- Record keeping of all documentation for production facility
- Process all invoices, bank settlements and weekly payroll
- Manage the day to day running of the office
- Display confidence by taking owner ship of the role
- Offer support to senior management when required
- Must have a minimum of 3 years Office Administration Experience with extensive knowledge of the FMCG industry
- Have a high level of IT Skills
- Have an excellent attention to detail with strong organisational skills
- Be highly analytical, with strong numerative skills
- Be customer focused, with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Payroll experience desirable, not essential
- Work well in a fast paced, high pressure environment, with the ability to manage and contribute to the team
- Must have a full, clean, valid driving licence
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.