You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Front of House/Administrator
Customer Services/Front of House Banbridge
Customer Services Agent
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic Customer Support with Front of House & Admin duties to work on a permanent basis for our client in the greater Banbridge area.
To manage customers breakdown events, booking jobs onto the in-house computer system and liaising with network and Supply Chain Partners to ensure that our customers get back on the road as quickly as possible, and that repairs are undertaken cost effectively.
• Offer customer support and advice following a breakdown or defect.
• Allocate calls and resources to ensure that all tasks are attended by the appropriate Engineer within an appropriate timescale to meet organisational targets.
• Assist with monitoring engineer productivity through matching of their availability and skill set against existing workloads.
• General administrative duties as required such as raising and taking calls, monitoring of Call Management through the in-house telephony system, inputting data onto the in-house computer system ensuring accuracy of records, procedures and documentation.
• Provide 'on-call' cover via telephone outside of normal business hours to offer support for our outsourced network on a rota basis.
• demonstrable customer service experience with good attention to detail.
• IT skills, including Microsoft Outlook.
• Excellent communication and customer service skills.
• A good standard of written and spoken English.
• Be a well organised individual with excellent time management and prioritisation skills.
This is a permanent position
Hours of work Monday to Saturday (5 days per week) 1 day off during the week when working a Saturday.
Salary depending on experience but in the region of £17,500 pa
Location: Greater Banbridge area
To apply or for further information please contact Arlene Hawthorne on (phone number removed) or apply through the link below.
Key words: Customer service agent, customer service, breakdown support, office jobs, Cpl Jobs.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.