You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Architectural Admin Assistant
ARCHITECTURAL ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Hours: Full time
Benefits: Company pension available
Location: Dun Laoghaire
Our client is a long-established architectural practice based in Dublin. They are entirely dedicated to the provision of Architectural services with emphasis on high quality contemporary design and professional service and believe in marrying good design with rigorous cost and quality controls.
Due to continued success they are currently looking to recruit an organised and Architectural Administrative Assistant to join their team to work closely with the Managing Director and other senior staff members, on the delivery of a number of Key Projects.
- Attending meetings and taking minutes
- Managing the administration of large projects
- Assisting in the organisation of systems
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
- Assist with marketing, social media and the company website
- Liaising with staff, and clients
- Assisting in tendering for work
- Occasional office administrative tasks
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience within an architectural practice
- Admin experience
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Organisational skills and the ability to multitask
- The ability to be proactive and take the initiative
- Tact and diplomacy
- Task Management on Architectural Projects
If you feel you are the ideal candidate APPLY today!
Keywords: Administration and PA, Admin, Administration, Architecture, Architect, Architectural, Practice Assistant
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Smith & Kennedy Architects