You can save this job and apply at a later date.
We are seeking a Full time Traffic Administrator at our Mallusk Depot to work in our busy traffic office. Unsociable hours rate of pay.
The key responsibilities of the role are as follow 4.00am - 2.00pm
- Issue and assign daily collections to correct postcode and areas and compile run sheets
- Process delivery change requests
- Record and process all holds at depot for collection
- Liaising with time delivery customers of key account customers generating pre alerts and estimate time of arrival.
- Generating data for district reports to key account customer
- Completing Proof of delivery report daily. Responsible for the visibility of proof and delivery exceptions.
- Dealing with customer queries and requests in a time sensitive environment
- Completing banking of Cash on deliveries
- Responsible for cash debrief and reports
- Complete tracker of all delivery information.
- Debrief daily collections.
- Demonstratable experience in a similar role
- The ideal individual will be self-motivated, able to work with minimal supervision, be a team player and customer focused. Computer literacy is needed for this role.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://(url removed)/candidate-privacy
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.