You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Property Administrator- S(phone number removed)
As a Property Administrator/ Receptionist, you will enjoy a varied role comprising answering telephone calls, scheduling appointments, diary management, updating the property and social media websites and keeping the office presentable.
You will also contribute to general admin tasks and the maintenance of the property management database.
- Maintaining reception area and front of office and carry out any adhoc duties as required
- Dealing with all client and customer queries via phone, email and post.
- To arrange any viewings at properties and liaising with Property Managers
- Administration of letting process from scheduling viewings to production of all paperwork required in the letting process
- Setting up appointments for negotiators ensuring effective diary management
- Helping the property managers in their day to day duties
- Updating and maintaining all relevant websites with new properties
- Updating and maintaining the social media
- Updating and maintaining the company database with all relevant information.
- Setting up files and maintenance of same – maintaining the filing system
To be considered for this role, you must have previous experience in an office administration or receptionist role, ideally within the property sector.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal, and a good level of IT literacy, including proficiency using Word, Excel and Outlook, is also key.
For more information please send your CV to Lorna in confidence through the link.
Two Heads Are Always Better Than One! - Introduce a friend to Recruitment Plus and claim your €250 reward! We are always eager to meet new talent and assist them in their job search. Refer a friend and let us assist them in their next career move - and claim your reward for the introduction!
Recruitment Plus is an award winning agency - so you (and your friend) are assured of a quality service.
Tel (phone number removed) (phone number removed). Terms Apply.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.