You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Are you seeking a Financial Services Administrator role and enjoy being part of a small, close-knit team?
This long established firm provides trusted financial planning and mortgage advice to their loyal clients who value the professional service. They have organically developed over the years and built a close-knit team of Advisers and Support staff.
As an Administrator, you will be focusing on providing administrative support to their Advisers and fellow back office staff to ensure efficient processing of business and effective management of day-to-day tasks. You should focus on providing high level of service to clients in all your duties. Your typical tasks will include:
- Answer incoming calls and either helping where appropriate or passing onto most relevant colleague
- Filing and scanning client files
- Obtaining quotations and illustrations for mortgage and protection advice
- Provide ad-hoc sourcing research to the Advisers, when required
- Submitting mortgage and protection applications to product providers
- Monitor ongoing cases to ensure relevant actions are undertaken
Requirements to be considered - Administrator
- Minimum pass at GCSE for English and Maths
- IT literate with confident use of email, word and excel
- Experience as a Financial Services Administrator would be preferable but not essential
- Ideally should have an interest in financial planning and/or mortgage & protection advice
- You should be a team player with strong personal organisation, good communication
- Salary of £15,000 - £20,000 dependent upon experience
- 33 working hours per week; office-based role
- Free car parking available nearby
- Working within a close-knit team who support each other
- Potential to increase your responsibilities as your experience and knowledge develop
Lisburn, Northern Ireland
Call us now on (phone number removed) or click Apply
Liability and Disclaimer
Whilst Premier Jobs UK uses all reasonable efforts to ensure the information contained in our adverts including any salary, benefits or on target earnings are accurate, we give no representation or warranty in respect of such information. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Premier Jobs UK