You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Office Administrator - Dublin North
Job Title: Office Administrator - Dublin North
Hours: 8 am start. 5 day week over a 6day roster Monday to Saturday
- Telesales inputting orders from our customers directly onto computerized system.
- Dealing with customer queries
- Following up on delivery queries
- Ensuring all records completed for production facility
- Processing purchase and sales invoices and completing monthly reconciliations
- Completing bank reconciliations
- Experience in processing weekly payroll (an advantage)
- Support senior management with day to day queries
Skills and Experience Required:
- Candidates must have at least 2 years office experience
- Must have good customer service skills
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Work well under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail
- Office Management/Diary management/Sales experience
For more information please send your CV to Carol Cantwell in confidence through the link.
Two Heads Are Always Better Than One! - Introduce a friend to Recruitment Plus and claim your reward! We are always eager to meet new talent and assist them in their job search. Refer a friend and let us assist them in their next career move - and claim your reward for the introduction!
Recruitment Plus is an award winning agency - so you (and your friend) are assured of a quality service.
Tel (phone number removed) (phone number removed). Terms Apply.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.