You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Assistant Support Workers and Social Care Workers
We are seeking applications from energetic and enthusiastic individuals to join our team for the above position. The successful candidate will be afforded all necessary training and development in line with the role. Candidates must be highly motivated, creative and experienced with a passion for engaging with clients on a daily basis. Candidates must be self-driven, focused and diverse
Nua Healthcare specialises in providing Residential care, Community outreach and Day services to adults and children with complex support requirements on both the Intellectual Disability and Mental Health spectrums. We pride ourselves in providing true person-centred care for individuals in their own home or in appropriate community-based care facilities.
- Support people who use the service
- Promote and nurture person centered planning using key worker systems and shared goal setting, maintaining confidentiality at all times
- Identify supports and work in partnership with the individual, their family and other supports as outlined within individual plans
- Working with Individuals on the ASD spectrum
- Experience working with Challenging Behaviour
- Desirable Criteria for Applicants
- A Fetac Level 5 award in Social Care or Healthcare (Or working towards same)
- Experience of report writing
- Flexible and adaptable nature
- Ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Applicants for this position must have a Full Clean Driver’s License
- Experience in a service for individuals with Autism, Intellectual Disabilities and/or Mental Health
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Nua Healthcare Services