You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Payroll Administrator (ROI)
Adecco are working with a fast-paced and successful Payroll specialist firm in Belfast. With vast amounts of clients across the UK and Ireland. We are seeking an experienced Payroll Administrator that has worked on ROI payroll.
The Ideal candidate will be a highly organised, flexible and attentive Payroll Administrator. Your roll will involve high volume processing, resolving queries and general payroll related & pensions tasks.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Ensuring that all payrolls are processed within the required timeframes and liaising with other members of the team with matters relating to payroll;
- Liaising with and advising a wide variety of contacts both internally and externally;
- Ensuring that all pension administration is carried out in an accurate and timely manner;
- To prepare and maintain routine and ad hoc reports, spreadsheets and database information as required;
- Liaise with the revenue as and when required;
- Responsible for maintaining your own portfolio of clients, ensuring their payrolls are completed accurately and on time
- Deal with client and employee queries;
- Reconcile client's payrolls ensuring that all new joiners are added to the payroll, leavers removed at the correct time and that all payroll instructions are actioned.
Key Skills & Competencies:
- Experience in Payroll and Pensions administration/processing;
- Strong IT skills, Microsoft Office knowledge/experience, and a proven ability to use and adapt quickly to new technology
- Interpersonal and communication skills in order to liaise with a range of clients
- Ability to work flexibly and effectively as an individual and team member
- Great attention to detail, with extensive attention to detail with analytical and numeracy tasks
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://(url removed)/candidate-privacy
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.