You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Road Design Engineer
Building Staff Solutions (BSS) is seeking a Roads Design Engineer to work in Dublin you will be working alongside our client a Leading Design, Engineering and Project Management Consultancy.
What you need to have
- Educated to degree level 9 with a preferred minimum of 5 years relevant experience.
- Chartered or close to achieving Chartership.
- Computer literate and able to work effectively work with Road design software
- Experience within the roads sector including a detailed knowledge of the DMRB / DMURS and the ability to translate this into workable designs
- Experience in the development of roads schemes - Preliminary Design, Planning, Detailed Design, Tender Assessment, Construction Supervision.
- Full driving licence
What you get in return
- A competitive salary
- Flexible working hours.
- Opportunity to progress your career.
If you are interested in this role, Please click apply or contact Michael on (phone number removed) for more information.
Job 34363 INDHP
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
BSS Contract Solutions Ltd