You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Environmental Impact Assessment Consultant
Building Staff Solutions (BSS) is seeking an EIA Consultant to work in Dublin you will be working alongside our client a Leading Design, Engineering and Project Management Consultancy.
What you need to have
- Third Level Qualification (Level 8 or higher)
- 7+ years experience
- Experience as an environmental team leader on a major development project including the preparation and coordination of an EIS or EIAR, with experience of roads EIS / EIAR desirable
- Strategic Environmental Assessment and Appropriate Assessment experience, while not a pre-requisite would also be beneficial, as would experience of attendance at oral hearings /expert witness.
- Experience in a complementary environmental discipline, such as landscape architecture, noise, air & climate etc. will also be viewed favourably.
- Detailed knowledge of environmental and planning legislation; as well as excellent report writing and technical reviewing skills.
What you get in return
- A competitive salary
- Flexible working hours.
- Opportunity to progress your career.
If you are interested in this role, Please click apply or contact Michael on (phone number removed) for more information.
Job 34361 INDHP
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
BSS Contract Solutions Ltd