You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Senior Design Engineer - Water/Wastewater
Building Staff Solutions (BSS) is seeking a Senior Design Engineer - Water/Wastewater to work in Dublin you will be working alongside our client a Leading Design, Engineering and Project Management Consultancy.
What you have to do
- Assistance with the design and delivery of schemes at various project stages from feasibility to detailed design, contract document preparation and construction administration
- Ensure thorough knowledge and understanding of project deliverables and contractual requirements.
- Take ownership of delegated tasks and duties
- Manage and monitor project delivery within defined budget and programme requirements
- Preparation of designs
- Preparation of technical specifications and contract documents
- Report writing
What you need to have
- Minimum 6 years post qualification experience.
- AutoCAD, REVIT and Sketchup proficiency
- Strong design and detailing experience with excellent technical and site / knowledge
- Experience working with Irish Building and Planning Regulations,
- Experience of preparing planning, tender and construction details and documentation
- Experience working on large scale high density residential projects, commercial and industrial
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment.
- Excellent teamwork and communication! * Ability to use initiative and have excellent problem-solving abilities
- Experience in the design and delivery of various schemes
- Knowledge of safety and health regulations with regard to the design process * Ability to communicate effectively
- Member of, or eligible to join, RIAI
- An excellent written and verbal communicator in English
- Attention to detail and ability to comply with Quality Assurance Management Systems is essential
- Enthusiastic, hardworking and flexible
- Chartered Architect, desirable
What you get in return
- A competitive salary
- Flexible working hours.
- Opportunity to progress your career.
If you are interested in this role, Please click apply or contact Michael on (phone number removed) for more information.
Job 34359 INDHP
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
BSS Contract Solutions Ltd