You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Lead Design Engineer - Water/Wastewater
Building Staff Solutions (BSS) is seeking a Lead Design Engineer - Water/Wastewater to work in Dublin/Cork/Galway you will be working alongside our client a Leading Design, Engineering and Project Management Consultancy
What you have to do
- Responsibility for the delivery of a wide range of engineering deliverables and projects at various stages in the project life cycles, while ensuring technical excellence. Undertaking checking of design deliverables/outputs.
- Setting & maintaining standards for technical quality ensuring designs meet Client specification.
- Leading multi-disciplinary project teams to deliver projects within agreed scope, timeframes and budgets.
- Providing leadership to ensure effective team development and performance.
- Ensuring project financial performance
- Leading or supporting tendering procedures and putting together proposals.
- Providing technical guidance and support and mentoring to less experienced project managers, engineers or technicians.
What you need to have
- Third Level Qualification (Level 8 or higher)
- 10+ years experience
- Chartered Engineer
- Experience in the design and delivery of water / wastewater schemes
- Knowledge of various contract types (FIDIC, NEC, Public Works, Irish Water)
- Knowledge of safety and health regulations with regard to the design process
- Demonstrable ability to work as a member of a team reporting to senior staff
- Ability to work within a team environment and under own initiative to achieve project goals
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Member of, or eligible to join, Engineers Ireland
- An excellent written and verbal communicator in English
- Attention to detail and ability to comply with Quality Assurance Management Systems is essential
- Enthusiastic, hardworking and flexible
What you get in return
- A competitive salary
- Flexible working hours.
- Opportunity to progress your career.
If you are interested in this role, Please click apply or contact Michael on (phone number removed) for more information.
Job 34358 INDHP
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
BSS Contract Solutions Ltd