You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Building Staff Solutions (BSS) is seeking a Graduate Engineer to work in Dublin you will be working alongside our client a Leading Design, Engineering and Project Management Consultancy.
What you have to do
- Assistance with the design and delivery of water and wastewater schemes at various project stages from feasibility to detailed design, contract document preparation and construction administration
- Assistance with the preparation of designs, scoping investigation contracts, preparation of technical specifications and contract documents
- Report writing
What you need to have
- Third Level Qualification (Level 8 or higher)
- Recent graduate or with 1-2 years experience post qualification
- Demonstrable ability to work as a member of a team reporting to senior staff
- Ability to work within a team environment and under own initiative to achieve project goals
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Member of, or eligible to join, Engineers Ireland
- An excellent written and verbal communicator in English
- Attention to detail and ability to comply with Quality Assurance Management Systems is essential
- Enthusiastic, hardworking and flexible
- Experience in the design and delivery of water / wastewater schemes, beneficial but not essential.
- Knowledge of safety and health regulations with regard to the design process, beneficial but not essential
What you get in return
- A competitive salary
- Flexible working hours.
- Opportunity to progress your career.
If you are interested in this role, Please click apply or contact Michael on (phone number removed) for more information.
Job 34357 INDHP
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
BSS Contract Solutions Ltd