You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Design Engineer - Water/Wastewater
Building Staff Solutions (BSS) is seeking a Design Engineer - Water/Wastewater to work in Dublin/Galway you will be working alongside our client a Leading Design, Engineering and Project Management Consultancy.
What you have to do
- Assistance with the design and delivery of water and wastewater schemes at various project stages from feasibility to detailed design, contract document preparation and construction administration
- Ensure thorough knowledge and understanding of project deliverables and contractual requirements.
- Report to and communicate with the Project Manager throughout project execution and take ownership of delegated task and duties.
- Support the Project Manager in the management and monitoring of project delivery within defined budget and programme requirements.
- Preparation of designs
- Preparation of technical specifications and contract documents Report writing
What you need to have
- Third Level Qualification (Level 8 or higher)
- 5+ years experience
- Experience in the design and delivery of water / wastewater schemes
- Knowledge of different contract types (FIDIC, NEC, Public Works, Irish Water)
- Knowledge of safety and health regulations with regard to the design process
- Demonstrable ability to work as a member of a team reporting to senior staff
- Ability to work within a team environment and under own initiative to achieve project goals
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Member of, or eligible to join, Engineers Ireland
- An excellent written and verbal communicator in English
- Attention to detail and ability to comply with Quality Assurance Management Systems is essential
- Enthusiastic, hardworking and flexible
- Chartered Engineer, desirable
What you get in return
- A competitive salary
- Flexible working hours.
- Opportunity to progress your career.
If you are interested in this role, Please click apply or contact Michael on (phone number removed) for more information.
Job 34356 INDHP
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
BSS Contract Solutions Ltd