You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Resident Engineer (Civils)
Building Staff Solutions (BSS) is seeking a Civils Resident Engineer to work in Dublin/South East Areas of Ireland you will be working alongside our client a Leading Design, Engineering and Project Management Consultancy
What you have to do
- Performing the duties of Resident Engineer for various capital projects in water and wastewater sector
- Reporting directly to Project Resident Engineer / Senior Resident Engineer
- Ensuring Materials and Workmanship are in accordance with the Works Requirements Maintaining Site Documentation in Line with Client Requirements
- Monitor Compliance with Contractors Health and Safety Plan
- Maintain a detailed diary/record of work's
- Liaise with other Supervision Staff
- Manage Payment applications, check work measures, make claim determinations and agree final account with Contractor
- Liaison with local landowners, public and stakeholders
- Ensuring Works are carried out to the Employer Requirements and Statutory Requirements
- On-site design review, technical supervision and commissioning
What you need to have
- Level 8 Engineering Degree
- Min 4 years on site, supervising Civil Engineering Works
- Min 2 years on site, delivery of Capital Infrastructure (Preferably Water/Wastewater)
- Experience in Administering Contracts - Public Works & FIDIC.
- Knowledge and Awareness of Health and Safety Legislation and Regulations
- Chartered Engineer
- Managing Safely in Construction Training
- Enthusiastic, hardworking and flexible
- Willing to take responsibility and comfortable working as part of a team
- An excellent communicator, written and verbal in English
What you get in return
- A competitive salary
- Flexible working hours.
- Opportunity to progress your career.
If you are interested in this role, Please click apply or contact Michael on (phone number removed) for more information.
Job 34350 INDHP
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
BSS Contract Solutions Ltd