You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Technical Lead - Drug Product
Team Horizon has a vacancy for a Technical Lead at our client’s pharmaceutical business in Ireland. The successful candidate will have strong people management skills, with at least five years in drug product manufacturing, possessing a thorough knowledge of solid dosage forms manufacturing technologies.
Why you should apply:
- You’re an ambitious people leader interested in joining a high-performing team
- You want to be involved in shaping the strategy within the technical department
- You’re a good communicator and have the ability to communicate at all levels of the organisation
- This role is generously compensated, with an attractive base salary, bonus, healthcare & pension
- A clear career progression plan will be crafted with the successful candidate, to allow them to progress within the organisation
What you will be doing:
- Provide technical support for OSD manufacturing areas
- Lead troubleshooting and resolution of process challenges, particularly around tablet compression, blending, roller compaction, capsule filling & tablet coating
- Identify opportunities for cost reduction, cycle time and other process improvements to enhance the robustness of OSD processes
- Analytical – awareness of how to apply the outputs from the following techniques: PSD, powder flow, crystal form analysis, general chromatography
- Bring strong knowledge of excipient selection and excipient performance to the team
- Shape the strategy within the technical department and at site level
- Mentor/supervise a team and ensure high performing results from their team
What you need to apply:
- Proven ability as a people leader
- Comprehensive understanding of the relationship between OSD processes and production equipment
- User-level knowledge of statistics
- PAT knowledge is an advantage
- MSc or Ph.D. qualified, in the areas of chemistry, chemical engineering, process engineering, pharmacy or materials science
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.