You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Junior M&E Quantity Surveyor
SS is currently seeking a Junior M&E Quantity Surveyor in the Kildare/Leinster area to work on behalf of our client a leading Engineering Company.
The company is looking for a Junior M&E Quantity Surveyor to work alongside their team on a number of large projects in the Pharmaceutical, Industrial, Healthcare, Oil & Gas, and Technology sectors.
- Provide advice on overall procurement and contract strategies and implement them
- Attend client, site and design team meetings throughout the life of each project and actively contribute at these meetings
- Produce interim financial forecasts and reports and prepare detailed financial statements
- Manage subcontractor accounts from initial award to interim valuation, variations and final account.
- Compile monthly progress applications and ensure they are inclusive of accurate remeasure, site variations, dayworks or claims
- Preparing cost reports and discussing them with the clients project manager prior to submission.
- Monitor and report the progress of works on a project against planned progress
- Qualification in Quantity Surveying / Commercial Management
- Have gained a minimum of 1-2+ years' experience working on building projects in the UK, Mainland Europe or Ireland as an M&E Quantity Surveyor
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent Analytical and problem-solving skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Good oral & written communication skills
If you are interested in this role, Please click apply or contact Ciaran on: (+353) (phone number removed) / - all communication is treated confidential.
Established in 2005, Building Staff Solutions (BSS) are one of Ireland's leading outsourced solutions provider and recruitment specialists. We provide managed solutions within the construction and industrial sectors as well as temporary and permanent recruitment solutions for a variety of industries, providing qualified staff for short-term & permanent placements. BSS have a proven expertise in Construction, Industrial, Financial Services, Accountancy & Finance, Administrative Support and Sales & Marketing working with some of the largest companies and organisations in Ireland and the UK.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
BSS Contract Solutions Ltd