You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Job Loationn: Mecca/Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
An exciting opportunity has arisen in a high profile International Cost Consultancy firm who do a lot of impressive work in the Middle East and Europe. They are looking for a strong Estimator to represent the company on a number of major projects in the Mecca/Jeddah region of Saudi Arabia. The firm covers markets such as civil, structural, MEP, planning and infrastructure and they provide a high level of technical and cost solutions to organisations all over the Middle East and beyond. The Consultancy has been established for many years and has created a successful based in Saudi Arabia and would be considered a significantly growing player in this region. They are rated one of the best in their field and working for this company would be a very exciting and challenging opportunity for a Estimator who is seeking to develop at a fast pace and grow with a company that is passionate about being the best in their market.
- Prepares work to be estimated by gathering proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents on large scale projects based in Saudi.
- Identifies labor, material, and time requirements by studying proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
- Computes costs by analysing labor, material, and time requirements.
- Resolves discrepancies by collecting and analysing information.
- Presents prepared estimate by assembling and displaying numerical and descriptive information.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising information and trends.
- Maintains cost data base by entering and backing up data.
- Maintains technical knowledge and contributes to team effort by consolidating related results as needed.
- 10 years of experience, directly related to the position for which application is being made of which at least 5 years must have been spent in significant similar capacity as an Estimator.
- Extensive experience using estimating software.
- Be able to effectively communicate to all levels
- Able to define and prepare accurate and meaningful reports, narratives, letters and memorandum which clearly communicate status, issues or other concerns
- Strong communication and negotiation skills are essential.
- Degree qualified or qualified by relevant experience
- MEP experience would also be an advantage to this role.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.