You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Job Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
This is an established and highly respected international consulting firm who are working with one of the largest contracting firms in Saudi who have significant work ahead of them. They are at the forefront in terms of providing an excellent service to their clients and meeting what is sometimes difficult client expectations. They have built a very strong reputation within the industry and they say the reason they are so successful is because of their technical superiority, their standard of service and because they pride themselves in their quality workmanship. This gives them the ability to provide excellent value packages to their client in an efficient and timely fashion. They also offer an excellent team spirit that exists among their employees.
They currently have a vacancy for a Senior Quantity Surveyor in Saudi. The position would ideally suit a person who would enjoy working in a busy and dynamic team. If you are eagerly pursuing a career move in which you can develop your skills and expertise whilst adding value to a good organisation, this could be for you.
- Preparation of BOQ, estimating work, sub-contracting and procurement work on multiple building and fit out projects within Saudi Arabia.
- Expertise and full knowledge of all cost forecasts and budget analysis on a number of large scale projects (ideally within the middle east but not essential)
- Working on cost analysis and cost reporting according to scope of works
- Dealing with any discrepancies in schedule and negotiations
- Working with contract interpretation
- Execute numerous projects and conducting quantity surveys to ensure that all is working in the most cost effective manner
- Identify scope for improved profitability
- Ensure completion of project within time and cost parameters
- Working within a multidisciplinary team
- Degree in QS or relevant experience
- Minimum of 10 - 15 years post qualified experience with a background of working within the field of buildings
- Must come from a main contractor background
- Must have strong co-ordination skills and initiative to ensure that the work runs smoothly and meets all deadlines.
- Availability to commence at short notice would be a distinct advantage
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.