You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Head of Accounts Receivable
Head of Accounts Receivable - EMEA
We are working with a Leading Global to recruit a Head of Accounts Receivable as they migrate their services to Belfast City Centre. This is a brand new opportunity, working for a true market leader, the Head of Accounts Receivable will lead and manage a large inhouse Accounts Receivable Team with the aim to successfully collect outstanding debt through effective client relationships and with clear targets and objectives for members of staff.
- Manage the AR team to successfully collect outstanding debt through effective client relationships with clear targets and objectives for members of staff
- Monitor performance and maintain cash collection KPI data
- Provide leadership, direction, advice and guidance to the team, to maintain high levels of integrity, motivation and morale
- Organise 1:1 and team meetings
- Ensure that staff skills or knowledge gaps are met with appropriate training and development so staff can perform their roles to their maximum capability and fulfil their potential
- Identify issues and escalate to senior management as appropriate
- Build a professional working relationship with clients and management
- Ensure team members meet their key targets as agreed with management e.g. cash collection, DSO etc
- Ensure the AR team meet AR month end close deadlines, generate & send monthly invoices, create aged debt reports, maintain accurate intercompany records, correctly allocate cash received, reconcile all revenue and invoice files
- Monitor & review all overdue debts for EMEA
- Understand the end-to-end process flow from trading systems through static data and invoicing to the general ledger
- Ensure the team enter all client queries in the JIRA query resolution tool and resolve them in a timely fashion
- Support the team giving guidance on Accounts Receivable procedures and processes
- Recommend and implement improvements to the systems, processes and procedures
- Ensure compliance with policies, guidelines and controls and monitor and record any breaches
- Meet audit requirements & deadlines
The Ideal Candidate
- Managerial experience of large teams in an accounts receivable environment, interacting with stakeholders across multiple functions and locations
- Experience of dealing with credit collection and managing aged debt
- Experience of managing complex client relationships
- Understanding of the end-to-end process and flow of data from upstream systems to Finance
- Skilled in the use of Excel and reporting packages such as Discoverer/ORBIT
- Experience of reporting in a KPI driven environment
- Experience of processing in a controls environment and evidence of controls process improvement
- Experience of working in a Corporate/large firm environment
- Skilled in ERP applications such as Oracle AR, SAP or JDE
Renumeration / Benefits
The role is also offering an excellent salary and benefits package designed to attract the best candidate on the market including career progression opportunities, training and development to enhance your skills and a range of generous benefits
For more information on this role click on “apply now” and send your CV. If you are not interested in this role but are looking for a role within please contact Darrach Teague on (phone number removed) for a confidential discussion.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.