You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Cpl are exclusively working with a Belfast based Financial Services company who require an Accounting Technician with previous 360o experience in an Accountancy Practice to join their team. My client is a young and ambitious company who pride themselves on providing a trustworthy and high performing service to their clients, the assistant accountant will soon become a valued member of their team to help them deliver the best service to their clients and continue with the growth of the business.
Reporting to the Director of Accountancy the successful candidate will work within their accountancy team to provide professional, efficient and compliant tax and accountancy services.
What does this mean to you?
As this business is constantly growing, my client is eager to provide a platform for their staff to continue their studies and are willing to support them by providing financial assistance and granting study leave as appropriate. So this is an ideal opportunity for a career-minded finance professional offering the successful candidate a pathway to manager level in the long term.
- Supporting the accountancy team to deliver a professional service that provides clients with clarity, insight and peace of mind.
- Preparation of accounts and financial statements to review stage
- Preparation of Tax Computations and Tax Returns
- Providing monthly and quarterly bookkeeping services on cloud accounting software
- Preparation and submission of quarterly VAT returns
- Preparing quarterly management accounts
- Processing and managing monthly payroll and pension submissions
- IATI/ ATI qualified, part qualified will be considered depending on experience of the following:
- Previous experience in an accountancy practice
- Previous experience in bookkeeping using QuickBooks or similar software
- Previous experience in processing payroll
- Previous experience in preparing accounts
- Competent working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in order to communicate with clients and third party stake holders
- Ability to manage own workload and work autonomously
Please apply below if you would like more information on this role or any other within Accountancy & Finance Alternatively you can contact Darrach Teague on (phone number removed) to discuss.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.