You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Our client is a InsurTech company shaking up the insurance market with its pioneering data analytics and aggregator software. This is an exciting opportunity to put your mark on a company that has huge potential to fundamentally change how the insurance industry processes claims and prepare companies for the world of autonomy.
They serve the fast-growing market for automated vehicle insurance claims through the processing of telematics data and collection of statements from the parties involved, allowing for accurate and rapid response by insurance companies and a better experience for the insured. Based on their success to date and plans for further growth, our client is now looking to bring its development in-house and over time build a talented technology team of its own.
In terms of day to day, our client is keen to promote remote working, requiring staff to attend the London office only when necessary, which in practice will be no more than 1 day per week.
- Continuous improvement of internal process and procedure.
- Evaluating new products and tools to maintain their market lead.
- Ensuring all staff are continually developing their skills to be the best they can be.
- Maintain effective relationships with suppliers/partners to organise the efficient supply of services within agreed contractual terms.
- Working with a number of tools including React/Redux, Graphql, Express, Sequelize and others.
- Experience of Azure, and/or AWS cloud platform technologies.
- Application of lifecycle management and software development tools (git, JIRA, Jenkins, etc.)
- Writing effective code either from scratch or adapting COTS as required.
This is a fast-paced company with lots going on, presenting a challenging agenda for the future. It is also an incredibly rewarding company in which to work and where investment in staff is key.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.