You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Accounts Receivable Assistant
Accounts Receivable Collector - EMEA
We are working with a Leading Global to recruit a Head of Accounts Receivable Collector as they migrate their services to Belfast City Centre. This is a brand new opportunity, working for a true market leader, the Accounts Receivable Collector will join a large inhouse Accounts Receivable Team with the aim to successfully collect outstanding debt through effective client relationships.
- Responsible for the collection of outstanding debt including correct allocation of cash received
- Manage client relationships and build a professional working relationship with clients and TP ICAP employees
- Meet key targets as agreed with management e.g. cash collection, DSO etc
- Ensure the timely and accurate posting of cash receipts into the Oracle AR sub-ledger
- Act as first point of escalation in the tracking & recovery of brokerage fees from clients
- Resolve all questions and queries by having a thorough understanding of all products and brokerage calculations
- Generate & send monthly invoices
- Ensure all revenue and invoice files are reconciled and accounted by month end deadlines
- Perform reconciliation of all debtor balances and create aged debt reports
- Understand the end-to-end process flow from trading systems through static data and invoicing to the general ledger
- Maintain accurate intercompany records
- Enter all client queries in the query resolution tool and resolve them in a timely fashion
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience in an accounts receivable environment with experience of credit collection, managing aged debt and cash allocation
- Experience of answering complex client queries interacting with stakeholders across multiple functions and locations
- Understanding of the end-to-end process and flow of data from upstream systems to Finance
- Skilled in the use of Excel and reporting packages such as Discoverer/ORBIT
- Experience of reporting in a KPI driven environment
- Experience of processing in a controls environment and evidence of controls process improvement
- Experience of working in a Corporate/large firm environment
- Skilled in ERP applications such as Oracle AR, SAP or JDE
Renumeration / Benefits
The role is also offering an excellent salary and benefits package designed to attract the best candidate on the market including career progression opportunities, training and development to enhance your skills and a range of generous benefits
For more information on this role click on “apply now” and send your CV. If you are not interested in this role but are looking for a role within please contact Darrach Teague on (phone number removed) for a confidential discussion.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.