You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Human Resource Administrator
Human Resource Administrator (6 month contract)
Full Time Hours
Salary: Negotiable (depending on qualifications and experience)
Our Client manufacture a range of heavy engineering solutions.
Due to continued growth, they have a fantastic opportunity for a Human Resource Administrator. You will perform a variety of HR administrative support duties and you will have the opportunity to undertake a range of administrative tasks in keeping with the policies and procedures of the Company and to assist the team, as necessary.
- General HR administration;
- Support for Recruitment and Selection;
- Update and maintain information databases, including TMS, Sage, Pensions, Holidays;
- Assist with the time and attendance recording system, absence recording and monitoring procedures;
- Provide support for employee relations issues eg disciplinary and grievance;
- Assist with revising and updating of current and implementation of new policies and procedures;
- Assist with preparations for payroll;
- Assist with the preparations of reports for management;
- Assist with organisation and delivery of training needs;
- Assist with the administration of Health and Safety requirements;
- 1 to 2 years’ experience working in a similar role, with proven administration experience;
- A HR Degree is desirable;
- Excellent computer skills across MS Office, previous experience of a HR system is desirable;
- Ability to work to strict timeframes;
- Be a good team player and have the ability to use your own initiative;
- Excellent salary and benefits package;
- Career development and progression;
- Free car parking;
- Full time hours with early finish on a Friday;
- Immediate start available.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.