You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Intermediate to Senior Quantity Surveyor
Vacancy: Intermediate to Senior Quantity Surveyor
3D Personnel are hiring on behalf of a highly established building contractor working throughout Ireland. They are currently looking to recruit an Intermediate to Senior Quantity Surveyor to oversee housing projects in South East.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will have extensive residential experience and will have worked with a main contractor or developer building houses.
- Have a successful track record in managing all costs relating to building and/or civil engineering projects, from the initial calculations to the final figures.
- Be able to minimise the costs of a project and enhance value for money, while still achieving the required standards and quality. Have considerable early commercial input to develop our proposals through to submission.
- Be a critical part of the commercial team in the office, developing and ultimately delivering prices for the projects through the pre-construction phase.
- Experience in preparing and submitting Tenders for Housing Schemes and appointing and certifying Payments for Sub-Contractors and general Estimating and QS duties
- Have experience in projects in Resi or Commercial and with a main contractor
- A relevant degree in Quantity Surveying/Engineering (or similar) to support your competency in the role.
- 4 plus years’ experience in Quantity Surveying
- Excellent negotiation, analytical and problem-solving skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Commercially & Contractually aware
If this is of interest please give me a call on (phone number removed) or an email (url removed)
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
3D Personnel LTD