You can save this job and apply at a later date.
3D Personnel’s client is one of Ireland’s leading construction and fit-out companies whose portfolio includes global commercial offices, retail spaces and innovative infrastructure solutions.
3D Personnel’s client is currently seeking to recruit an experienced construction Estimator to be based in the Limerick area.
The successful candidate will be an Estimator with experience in large main contractors / developers undertaking large scale projects with a variety of uses.
Your duties as an Estimator:
- Tender document control
- Checking Bill of Quantities for accuracy and managing Bill of Quantity production on a Design & Build tender
- Reviewing the Contract for each tender
- Compiling, issuing and adjudicating subcontractor/supplier tender quotations
- Preparing estimate Direct and Indirect Costs
- Identifying, analysing and developing risk registers
- Presenting estimates to the Board for review
- Preparing tender and contract documents for submission
- 5+ years experience in a similar role; main contracting experience desirable
- Civil Engineering or Construction related degree essential
- Excellent time management skills and must be able to complete projects before deadlines
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Advanced IT skills.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
3D Personnel LTD