You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Becoming a Call Handler with Capita Life & Pensions:
Capita Life & Pensions International are currently seeking a high calibre Call Handler to support a highly reputable Financial Services organisation in Belfast.
Working on one of our key contracts with a leading life & pensions provider, you will provide frontline customer service in a contact centre environment on a number of key life & pensions products. Tasks could range from simple change of addresses and general enquiries, to valuation queries, and carrying out manually mathematical calculations. Within the team the focus will be all about the quality of the call and ensuring that you have provided the customer with accurate information.
What you will do:
- Answer incoming calls, mainly from Independent Financial Advisors, to assist with a wide range of queries relating to complex life & pensions products
- Deal with customer data ethically, compliantly, and in accordance with FSA requirements
- Identify opportunities and make recommendations to improve process and achieve the high levels of customer satisfaction
- Support and take an active role in service improvement/projects as required
- Keep own knowledge relating to complex processing activities up to date
- Maintain a good understanding of products and services
Your experience will include:
- Financial Services background desirable
- Extensive call handling experience
- Excellent communication and mathematical reasoning skills
- Analytically minded with the ability to resolve complex queries
- Quick to take on board new information which is technical in nature
- A friendly, helpful, and positive manner with an optimistic, open, and flexible approach to change
About Capita Life & Pensions International
At Capita Life and Pensions International, we work in partnership with over 20 well known UK and international financial services providers to administer life, savings and pensions policies on their behalf. Our expertise and our talented team help provide specialist solutions and improve operational effectiveness for new and existing clients, saving them money and adding value.
Life & Pensions International are part of Capita Plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. Through quality solutions, tailored to our customers' needs, we've helped countless organisations unlock value and maximise their potential. With access to our range of unique and diverse opportunities, offering real career advancement and progression, we can unlock your potential too.
What's in it for you?
At Capita, we believe an open, transparent working environment that encourages ingenuity and collaboration - with colleagues, customers and clients - is what makes us so effective at what we do.
As well as a generous basic salary and holiday, we also offer a company matched pension scheme and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include a share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing and leisure discounts.
You'll be joining a network of some of the most experienced, innovative and dedicated people in the country - the opportunities to learn new skills, develop in your career and grow and as we grow are almost endless. Our mission is to help you realise your potential - whatever that means to you.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
The postcode where the role is based is BT1 3PR
Capita Resourcing operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of gender identity or gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.