- Our client is a leading provider of high quality Diagnostic Imaging across Europe. They invest heavily in the technology and their people to ensure that they retain a highly qualified and competent team. Their mission is to carry out screening tests and identify those with a risk marker for a disease and ensure early treatment. Being part of this team is not just about doing a good job, it is about saving lives and everyone that works for this company share the same passionate team spirit.
Key responsibilities include:
- Demonstrate competent knowledge, expertise and skill in delivering consistently high quality mammography images with optimal client care and safety, and working within established guidelines.
- Promote a message of a caring, friendly and professional client-centred service for breast screening.
- Lead in the provision of radiography services in a professional manner thereby upholding the reputation of the department and the service.
- Participate in quality and service improvement activities to continuously improve patient/client care, including the development of clinical practices, procedures and protocols within the work environment.
- Establish and maintain the standards for quality improvement and ensure adherence to existing standards and policies.
- Qualifications / Experience
- CORU Registered
- Have successfully completed a BSc or Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography
- Certificate Of Competence in Mammography would be an added advantage
- Strong leadership and management skills and excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- 3 years fulltime (or an aggregate of 3 years) post qualification clinical experience.
- Excellent communication skills, team working skills and technical ability.
- Someone who has a patient-focused attitude ensuring that patient care is delivered to the highest standards of quality and efficiency
How to apply
Send your recent CV in word doc format
For suitable candidates, you will receive an email containing the Initial Questions.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.