Project Administrator - Life Sciences - Dublin
Our client, a leading Project Management and Engineering company, is currently looking for a Project / Proposals Admin to join their team based at their HQ in Dublin.
The Project Administrator -
Provide admin support to Operations Director and Project Managers on projects. Focusing on document preparation, deliverables management, client and internal reports, producing cost reports for the Dublin operations.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Support to Dublin Operations Director Weekly Reports/Deltek/Month End etc. (expenses and invoicing)
• Induction training
• Maintenance of CRM system
• Calendar all meetings for Dublin Operation Director with client, contractors and staff
• Travel arrangement for Dublin Operations Director
• Training records – booking and maintaining register.
• Preparing Presentations for Dublin Ops Director and PM’s
• Ensuring vendors have CDA’s (Confidentiality Disclosure Agreements) in place and active before visiting site
• Maintain all confidential departmental files
• Preparing and Distributing Pre-Qualification, Non-Disclosure Agreements and Tender Documentation
• Receiving, Collating and Compliance check of the above documentation returns
• Preparing and distributing minutes of project team meetings
• Support with proposal documents, reports etc.
Education & experience:
Business Degree or equivalent.
5-10 years industry experience preferably working in a professional services office.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Project or Proposals Admin to join a company that can offer long term career and progression opportunities.
To register your interest please apply online or contact Stephen at ICDS
(phone number removed) / (url removed)
Project Administration – Dublin – Project Management