Site Administrator – Dublin West
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by a leading Tier 1 Main Contractor to recruit a Site Administrator for a large scale project in Blanchardstown.
This is a permanent position offering a competitive salary for the successful candidate. The ideal candidate will have worked in a similar capacity previously and have a strong knowledge of site administration / BCAR.
- Undertaking data entry and back-up
- Ensuring invoices and dockets are correct prior to going to Head Office
- Administering returns in accordance with Company policy
- Inspection of deliveries where possible
- Maintaining site order book and reconciling orders with delivery dockets
- Procurement of site materials and reporting to Head Office for the accounts related activities performed on site
- Document control for the site management team
- General Site Admin, BCAR Admin, Quality Control, H&S Paperwork Admin etc.
- ensure the various drawings, schedules and specifications are kept up to date and maintained for record purposes
- Manage incoming documents and manage the distribution of documents to various project stakeholders
- Preferably a Construction related degree but not essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be diligent and have a strong attention to detail
- Construction/Engineering Industry experience preferred
- IT Literacy (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook etc.)
- 2 year’s previous experience working in a similar role on site
For more information on this role, please contact Sarah Lonergan on (phone number removed) for a confidential discussion.