Business Support Officer- Charity Sector
Adecco are seeking an experienced Business Support Officer for a Part Time (20hours) Temporary Contract, based in Bangor.
- Support and develop the Charity's users in the local area
- Setting up quarterly meetings of the Management Committee, record and type notes and actions and circulate to attendees.
- Maintain up to date records.
- Working in a busy team environment.
- Creating quarterly Reports as required by funder.
- Key holder of the building.
Relevant computer & administrative experience in an office environment, equivalent to include the following;
- Working well with others in a busy office environment
- Excellent computer skills - proven Microsoft Office Skills. (spreadsheet, word processing and email essential
- Use of Microsoft office full package
- Organising & prioritising workload e.g. rotas and time sheets
- Experience of working with confidential information
- Experience of collating information into reports
- Good communication skills with experience of telephone call handling, meeting & greeting.
- Respect confidentiality at all times and adheres to policies & procedures.
- To undertake any other duties as required.
- Meet the Access NI requirements.
- Full current driving license and access to car insured for business use during working hours or access to a form of transport to meet the travel requirements of the post.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://(url removed)/candidate-privacy
- Start Date
- Contract Length
- Contact Name
- Login or register to view
- Job Reference
- JN -102019-96278_1570557191
- Job ID
- Less than 10