Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by a top tier building contractor to recruit a Contracts Manager for a position based in Kildare. This client is currently undertaking extensive works on a mega scale project that will be ongoing through to 2025.
The successful candidate will be required to have a minimum of 10 years’ experience of managing projects in excess of €50m.
- Manage on site construction teams for the successful delivery of the projects.
- Manage all Health and Safety aspects of the project.
- Manage onsite supply chain for the projects to ensure timely delivery of project
- Manage project programs and monitor progress on site to ensure delivery of completed project.
- Hold regular onsite progress meeting with project team and suppliers to ensure a coherent approach to the project.
- Contribute to the formulation of the construction methodology and project management plan for the project, adopt and improve these as the project advances.
- Comply with company management, quality, and environmental systems.
- Represent the Company at all project meetings
- Managing client expectations on all contracts to ensure new and existing relationships are developed and maintained.
- You will hold a third level qualification, ideally in Engineering / Construction Management.
- 10+ years management experience large scale construction projects in Ireland or UK.
- Ambition to progress and grow organically through an ambitious organisation.
- Quality Management systems experience.
- Experience of working with a top tier contractor in Ireland or UK is essential.