Our client is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. This position sits within their Manufacturing Division, which consists of a team of dedicated, energetic individuals, committed to being the most trusted supplier of pharmaceuticals and health products worldwide. They have an interdependent global manufacturing network that's committed to delivering a compliant, reliable supply to customers and patients on time, every time, across the globe.
The role is based at our client's site in Carlow, Ireland. Carlow is a fascinating town which pre dates written Irish history, has played a major part in Irish history and even served as the capital of the country in the 14th century. Carlow is located approximately 50 miles from Dublin and has good rail links as well as being close to the N9 & N80 roads.
The Data Analytics Engineer will lead the development of acquiring and presenting real time data for use by the business for process improvements. This candidate will be required to work closely with the Carlow 2 AIT teams responsible for the full Automation and IT scope and with vendors / partners with responsibility for delivery of real time data from source systems including but not limited to SAP, PAS-X,Delta V, SCADA, OSI PI and BMS.
Key Duties include:
- Developing and implementing a strategy for process data compilation from various platforms and aggregation of the data into a format suitable for searching and analysis.
- Developing and implementing a strategy for statistical process control (SPC) and Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE).
- Collaborating with commercial manufacturing teams to support facility start-up activities and providing on-the-floor support for drug substance manufacturing.
- Leading assignment execution against accelerated, critical-path timelines in a right-first-time manner.
- Develop templates for all SDLC deliverables to ensure consistent implementation of the validation strategy, including but not limited to: Requirements Specification, Requirements Traceability Matrix, Functional Specification, Design Specification, Code Review, Test specification/test script.
- Prior experience in a similar role, ideally in the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Expert knowledge of GAMP5.
- Strong experience in one or all the following systems: OSI PI, Hadoop (and related components), Spotfire, QLIK.
- Excellent computer skills, proficient in the use of the following Microsoft tools: Excel, SharePoint, Word and PowerPoint.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Relevant Computer Science or Engineering degree or equivalent.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46839 in all correspondence.