Donard Recruitment are representing a successful construction business based in Monaghan who are looking to recruit for two junior Administrators.
The successful candidate will have an eye for detail and have experience of day to day office duties. Our ideal candidate would be able to multitask, Be computer literate and work well within a team.
This role is initially for 6 months with the possibility of extension.
The suitable applicant will act as Administrative support to the Customer Care Team
The working hours are Monday-Friday 9am-5.15pm.
Duties and responsibilities will include;
- The suitable candidate will provide back office support for the busy Customer Care Team.
- Taking high volumes of call.
- Scheduling appointments and meetings for the Site Team.
- Organise the filing system.
- Download and print high volumes of documents.
- Manage, record and track all customer contacts using in-house software system.
- All other administration duties as requested by Senior Management.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Polite and professional manner is essential.
- Possess a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Capable of working on own initiative.
- Able to prioritise, multi-task and an understanding of deadlines and working to achieve these.
- Previous experience in Administration or Customer Care is desirable.
- Previous experience in a Call Centre setting would be beneficial.
- Working knowledge in Microsoft Office packages.
- Competitive depending on experience
Closing date 11th November.