Our client is currently recruiting for an experienced IT network administrator with at least 5 year’s hands on system administration of Windows LAN/WAN . This is an exciting Dublin based role which will also include travel to regional offices in Ireland and Europe. An IT related degree would be required for this role.
This role involves
• Have a good working knowledge of MS Exchange 2016 and MS Active Directory
• Troubleshoot issues and mentoring staff when required
• Provide technical support for local and regional system administration issues
• Maintaining software instillation time frames and ensuring licence renewals
• Strong knowledge of skype and other video conferencing tools
• Supporting department managers to ensure that users are satisfied with the level of support
• Complete various project work.
Requirements for this role
• An IT related degree.
• Windows server 2016 skills
• Previous UAT experience.
• Knowledge of anti-virus software.
• Hands on Cisco experience in a LAN/WAN environment.
• DNS,TCIP and WINS network protocols
• MCSE/MCSA certification is desirable.
• Knowledge of cloud computing software such as Citrix/VMware is desirable.
• Own car and full clean driving license required.
- Contact Name:
- Login or register to view
- Job Reference:
- Job ID: